Brondell GoSpa Travel Bidet
EASY NOZZLE STORAGE: unique nozzle design provides the most convenient and mess-free nozzle storage of any travel bidet - discreet travel bag included
ERGONOMIC: soft squeeze bottle
CONSISTENT SPRAY: air lock allows for a consistent spray after each squeeze
BioBidet The Palm Handheld Personal Bidet
Fill and use - no power, no battery.
Longer angled nozzle for easy cleaning
Larger is better ! New 450ml squeeze bottle
MyPortaWash Handheld Water Sprayer with Rechargeable Battery
Motor voltage: 3.7V
Best travel bidet
The hygiene is of your private area is very important, which is why you need to give it some special attention. When you are at home, you are free to tend to that area however you see fit, but when you are away from home, you need to come up with whatever solution suits you best. That is why a travel bidet is something that you should look into. It is a simple solution to a necessary operation that you must undergo each day, and depending on the situation, maybe multiple times a day.
What is a travel bidet?
First things first, let’s not confuse a bidet with a toilet. I know it sounds silly, but you would be surprised at how many people do not make the difference. While the toilet is the thing that disposes of your waste, the bidet is meant to clean your private area afterward. A lot of people need special attention after each toilet use. Women who menstruate, people with hemorrhoids, women who are in their post-partum period, or whatever similar situation you may be in, a bidet is something that can help quite a lot.
The bidet you have at home is quite simple. It is a mini-toilet bowl, so to speak. It has a smaller bowl and a faucet that is meant to reach all the right places. A full-size bidet is used for cleaning the private areas, but some people also use it to wash their feet in the evening if they do not feel like taking a shower.
A travel bidet is not like that. It resembles more like a bottle containing a small quantity of water. If anything, a travel bidet is more like a douche than a full-size bidet, except that nothing goes inside. Even so, the purpose is one and the same, and that is to remove waste after elimination.
How does a travel bidet work?
The answer to this question depends on what kind of travel bidet you purchase. As you can imagine, there is more than one kind on the market. However, the most common type is the one that is operated mechanically. In layman’s terms, you need to squeeze the bottle so that the water squirts on the desired area. Some models are battery operated. They such the water from a container via a pump and spray it on your tush.
To put it simply, you fill the bottle with water, you place the desired nozzle, and then you squeeze the bottle. You should also be aware of the airlock that is meant to prevent leaks. When you want to use the travel bidet, do not forget to take your finger from the airlock. As you can see, there is nothing complicated about it.
Some people may be wondering if this small travel bidet works. After all, there is no water pressure, and the quantity of water is limited. You may be surprised to learn that it does. You just need to learn how to manipulate it. Also, if you know yourself to need more water at once, just purchase a larger travel bidet. You should get the hang of it in no time. Plus, if one thing is for certain is that a small travel bidet is better than no bidet at all, don’t you agree?
The benefits of a travel bidet
If you are interested in buying a travel bidet, then you may be curious as to why you should do this. It is a natural concern, after all. However, I find that a travel bidet is more than useful, and having one on your trip will prove to be beneficial. Here is why.
- You do not have to worry about your hygiene – I do not know about you, but whenever I travel, I always read about the hotel’s cleanliness. I do not want to go on a trip and catch a bacterial infection and whatnot. Also, if the hotel already has a bidet in its bathrooms, that is even better, but we all know that hotels that have bidets are more expensive. Plus, the bidet is not very popular in the US as it is in Europe or Japan. That is why a travel bidet is useful. You can take it with you wherever you want and tend to your personal hygiene as you see fit. Plus, if a bidet is necessary, you have hemorrhoids, for example, then this simple device is mana from heaven.
- It is convenient – when you travel, the last thing that you need to worry about is your hygiene. A travel bidet is easy to carry, it is small, and it can fit into your bag without issues. It is a lot easier to carry it than to improvise once you arrive at your destination, don’t you think? What are you going to do? Take a shower every time you use the bathroom?
- You get to enjoys the same hygiene while you are on the road – a lot of people concern themselves with things like ‘What I am going to do once I get there?’ There is no point in hiding behind the finger. People have issues. They may not be comfortable, and yes, they may be embarrassing, but once you have problems, you need to take care of them. You have to admit that the privacy and comfort of your own home cannot be matched when you travel, but a travel bidet can give you the next best thing.
- It usually has an ergonomic design – using a travel bidet may not be the most comfortable thing, but manufacturers made sure that they are easy to hold. After all, the position you need to adopt when you use the travel bidet is not the most comfortable, and you need to make sure that you can clean your private area as best as you can with a limited amount of water. That is why an ergonomic design is essential in this case. It gives you more flexibility.
- It is easy to use – speaking of comfort, travel bidets are also very easy to use. Each model comes with a manual that teaches you how to assemble and use it, which is why there is no device on the market that is difficult to use. Even so, it is a bottle of water, and all you need to do is fill it and squeeze it. It is not rocket science. Of course, there are the battery-powered travel bidets that have a different working mechanism, but they are not hard to use either. I am sure you will get the hang of it pretty fast.
What are the best travel bidets?
Lucky for you, there are a lot of such products on the market. You have where to choose from. Easily. However, not all of them deliver what you might expect, which is why you need to do a little bit of research first. One of the things you could do is to read travel bidets reviews online. That way you can see what other people bought and how they feel about it. Also, do not forget to read the specification before you make a purchase. That way you know you are buying precisely what you need. In the meantime, take a look at the following products. Maybe you see something you might use.
Brondell GoSpa Travel Bidet
The first product that I found in this category is the travel bidet from Brondell. What caught my attention is the fact that it has a lot of positive reviews from consumers, and that led me to believe that it is one of the best travel bidets you can find online. It is also one of the cheapest travel bidets you will find online, but do not let that fool you. It is still a high-quality product.
The Brondell travel bidet is very convenient to use and carry around with you on your travels. It features easy nozzle storage, which I am sure you will like. Instead of taking it out and putting it in the bag, you insert it into the bottle. It will fit right in. Not only that it saves some space, but it is also more hygienic.
The design of the travel bidet is ergonomic. The bottle is made of a soft material that makes it effortless to squeeze. The metallic airlock provides consistent spray with each squeeze. The bottle has a relatively large capacity. You can fit 400 ml of water in it, and the angled spray design will help you achieve a perfect aim. I am sure that you will get the hang of using it in no time. Plus, you get a convenient carrying case for safe and hygienic storage.
BioBidet The Palm Handheld Personal Bidet
The next item on my list of high-quality travel bidets is manufactured by BioBidet. As far as the reviews go, it is quite similar to the previous product. People seem to be more than satisfied with its use, which is why I recommend to you as well. I do not think you will be disappointed.
The Palm from BioBidet is very easy to use. Just fill it in and go ahead. It has a capacity of 450 ml, which should be enough for one use. The angled nozzle is long enough so that you can use it comfortably. It measures 7.5 inches, which means that you do not have to make too much of an effort to reach the desired area. The nozzle features two sets of five holes for stronger water pressure. The cleaning area is also more extensive. You can clean more with less.
The BioBidet also features an efficient and consistent spraying thanks to the airlock at the bottom. You can establish just how much water pressure you will experience. The bottle has an ergonomic design for effortless squeezing, and the package includes a carrying case for easy transport and safe storage.
MyPortaWash Handheld Water Sprayer with Rechargeable Battery
Last but not least, the device from MyPortaWash is different than the other two models. The design and the working mechanism are entirely different. If the two previous products were operated mechanically, this one works on batteries. The only downside that you may find for it is that it requires a container in which you need to insert the other end of the sprayer.
MyPortaWash is a versatile product, but people use it as a travel bidet. There is no plumbing required, and you can have as much water as you like. You can insert it in a full bathtub for what is worth, and you can use it until the battery is discharged. You can use it indoors, and some people use it outdoors as well, to water their plants.
The device from MyPortaWash is very easy to use. The assembly should not last more than one minute. Just insert the end with the pump in a container that you fill with water, and press the lever. The water will come out at a comfortable and consistent pressure. One of the best things about this device that you can control a variety of things such as the temperature of the water (by filling in the container with hot or cold water). The battery is rechargeable, and you can use a USB cable to charge it. The pump has a versatile design so that you can use it in all kinds of containers, no matter the size and shape. The device also features a water filter.
I am sure that no matter what device of the three you choose, you will be happy with the product you receive. Even so, if I were you, I would go with the BioBidet The Palm Handheld Personal Bidet. It is cheap, high-quality, easy to use, and you can carry it with you wherever you go without nobody knowing about it. In my opinion, this is one of the best travel bidets you can buy.
A lot of people use bidets, and when you are away, you need the same hygiene as when you are at home. A travel bidet may not compare to the one you have at home, but it is the next best thing. As I said earlier, it is way better than neglecting this issue altogether. One of the products above is up to the task of helping you maintain the same hygiene standards when you travel, and no matter which one you choose, you will be satisfied with its use. Click here to buy on Amazon
- The True Meaning of Toto Bidet Seat
- The Lost Secret of Kohler Bidet
- Who Is Lying to Us About Travel Bidet Sprayer?
- The Hidden Gem of Bidet
- Want to Know More About Bio Bidet Elite 3?
- The Pitfall of Handheld Bidet Sprayer
- The Number One Question You Must Ask for Portable Bidet Toilet Seat
- What You Need to Do About Bathroom Bidet Starting in the Next 9 Minutes
- The Hidden Truth on Brondell Travel Bidet
- Whatever They Told You About Luxe Bidet Is Dead Wrong…And Here’s Why
- Panasonic Bidet Secrets That No One Else Knows About
- What You Have to Know About Bidet Seat and Why
- Detailed Notes on Bidet Wc in Simple Step by Step Order
- Brondell Gospa Travel Bidet Reviews & Tips
- Get the Scoop on Toto Washlet Before You’re Too Late
- One of the Most Ignored Options for Best Portable Bidet
- The Chronicles of Wc Bidet
- Understanding Bidet Toilet Combo
- If You Read Nothing Else Today, Read This Report on Toto Bidet
- The Foolproof Bio Bidet Strategy
- What the In-Crowd Won’t Tell You About Bidet Attachment
- A Fool’s Guide to Bidet Toilet Seat
- Ruthless Best Travel Bidet Strategies Exploited
- Bidet Toilet Can Be Fun for Everyone
- The Gospa Travel Bidet Diaries
- Why Almost Everything You’ve Learned About Personal Bidet Is Wrong and What You Should Know
- What You Don’t Know About Hand Bidet
- What You Must Know About Bidet Bottle
- Definitions of Portable Bidet Toilet
- The Undisputed Truth About Portable Travel Bidet That the Experts Don’t Want You to Know
- Hearsay, Deception and Portable Bidet Sprayer
- All About Bidet Portable
- Details of Hand Held Bidet
- Brief Article Teaches You the Ins and Outs of Bidet Spray and What You Should Do Today
- What You Don’t Know About Portable Bidet